Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hail's Soft Serve, Damansara Utama

A lot of fancy and expensive ice cream shop popping out in KL and Selangor. So many that I cant catch up.

This is one of the pricey ice cream that I like. =) Hail's Soft Serve, in Damansara Utama. Bump into it when we are meeting our prewedding photographer.

The dessert store has a calm sky blue with cotton cloud at certain tables. There are around 7-8 choices of ice cream flavor. Not much, i know but I instantly know which one I want.  J POP. Simple reason cause it contained green tea. haha~

The J Pop.
The ice cream is actually not green tea. It is Blue Pea Gula Melaka. Not as sweet as the real gula melaka but still i like the subtle sweetness with the coldness of the ice cream. Although I sort of taken back by the blue color.

The green crumble is green tea flavored. =) can I have more?

And also green tea marshmallow. hee hee~ never a fan of marshmallow so no command.

This is the biggest discovery of the month. Beside cornflakes (I hate cornflakes by its own), what go well with ice cream??? IS the popcorn. My god. Next time I m going to get some crunchy popcorn and serve it with ice cream. The flavor and texture is so heavenly.

My happy face with my J Pop and boy boy. =)

Thank you for the treat.

J-POP  RM18 (with GST)


Address:
Hails Soft Serve
28 Jalan SS21/58
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor